This is a list of problems, complaints, suggestions, etc.
- Restaurant menus should have pictures for every item. Nutrition info would also be nice.
- In the web version, it’s not possible to add/remove table rows. See this discussion.
- Opening a note in the web version causes nested lists to be flattened. These changes seem to sync, so the lists are flattened even in the native clients. See this discussion.
- On the Mac version, when creating a new notebook, you have to always
choose whether the notebook is “Private” or “Shared”. There’s no way to
default to one option. See this
- On the Mac version, there’s no way to delete an image in a note thumbnail,
even after the image has been removed from the note itself. See this
- Google Maps
- It seems to frequently underestimate the travel time, even when the subway is running without delays. I should keep a log of estimated and actual times to get some actual data on the issue.
- It’s especially unreliable for travel time when NYC buses are involved, even though the MTA Bus Time website is reliably accurate. Maybe this is more a problem with the buses though.
- Halo 5: Guardians
- The “Top Gun” medal claims to be awarded “when the player is the first person on their team to reach ten kills,” but it seems to only be awarded to the first player in the match to reach ten kills. I’ve never seen it get awarded to two people in the same match.
- Ranked matches are still played to completion when a player quits before the match even starts.
- Assault rifle and pistol is the starting weapon combination for most playlists. But whenever you spawn, you have the assault rifle equipped. It should be the pistol instead considering how much better it is in most situations.
- The main menu occassionally freezes for a few seconds.
- Sometimes, it’s only possible to view the first tab of a player’s details from the post-match screen. Pressing the bumpers doesn’t do anything. The only solution is go back and try again.
- Big Team Battle matchmaking frequently gets stuck when the game is still loading, and one or two people drop off. If I wait a couple minutes, it eventually gives up with an error message. But if you quit out of Halo, start it again, and go back into matchmaking, you can generally find a match in a few seconds. It happens so often that if there are any empty spots, I just automatically quit out now.
- There should be a button to quickly enter matchmaking again from the post-match screen instead of waiting for the countdown to finish or going back to the main menu.
- Super Fiesta on Hang ‘Em High isn’t fun because long-range weapons are so advantageous.
- You can’t sell requestions in bulk. You have to sell them one by one. Someone actually made a Chrome extension to solve the problem.